Minimizing risks with the ever-changing market in mind.
There are countless issues, from politics and shortages to natural catastrophes, that affect manufacturers every day, shaping the way they do business. Many of us came to the firm with successful backgrounds in the manufacturing sector, and we thoroughly understand the ups and downs that affect manufacturers. With experience in every necessary area — banking, litigation, antitrust, intellectual property, transactions, construction, environmental, labor & employment, real estate, government relations and more — we work with manufacturing clients to develop an integrated, strategic approach to legal services. Our aim is to help clients carefully minimize risks and confidently take advantage of opportunities.
Industry Team Contact
Helping clients strengthen where and how they compete.
Combining first-hand industry experience with transactional and litigation savvy, our team is uniquely equipped to help manufacturers and suppliers build enduring value in changing environments. Our services for the manufacturing industry include:
- Litigating disputes with suppliers, distributors and customers.
- Reviewing, advising and even negotiating contracts and supply and distribution agreements with suppliers, distributors and customers.
- Handling labor and employment negotiations, arbitrations and litigation.
- Counseling on and litigating patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret claims.
- Providing trademark and labeling consultation.
- Providing health care/HIPAA consultation.
- Consulting and litigating environmental disputes at manufacturing facilities.
- Providing real estate consultation and litigation for manufacturing and retail locations.
- Providing bankruptcy consultation for suppliers and customers.
- Reviewing and negotiating executive compensation agreements.
- Assisting in corporate compliance and acquisitions.
Quick Legal Hits
These short videos emphasize key takeaways in response to common questions our attorneys get from clients, as well as pressing legal issues that warrant immediate attention and action.
The Vaccine Mandate | Quick Legal Hits Series
December 8, 2021 | Webinar/Video
Top 10 Things You Need to Know About the Vaccine Mandate Manufacturing Industry Team Leader Mekesha ...
Explore our recent articles, events and case studies.
Top of Mind for Manufacturers
February 9, 2018 | Publications
During our November lunch gathering, attendees had the opportunity to ask questions of three authori...
How New Immigration Policies Could Affect Your Workforce
February 9, 2018 | Publications
With immigrants to the United States making up an important part of Tennessee’s manufacturing work...
Frost Brown Todd 2019 Leadership Appointments Include Five Women
March 26, 2019 | Diversity & Inclusion
Frost Brown Todd’s (FBT) 2019 leadership changes include the addition of five women to top roles. ...
West Virginia Governor Signs Craft Beer Reform Bill
April 1, 2019 | Publications
A new West Virginia law aims to foster the growth and expansion of the craft beer industry while eli...
Cars of the Future: Product Liability Implications and Solutions
January 7, 2016 | Publications
In 2015, the world watched as two researchers wirelessly hacked into a Jeep Cherokee through its das...